- In the tradition of the Arts and Crafts Guilds, famous for their
handcrafted, simple, honest, and pure design.
- The cream dial continues the simplicity with dark brown corner
accents, numerals, and hands.
Decorative wooden moldings nicely frame the dial.
- Wooden, reeded grilles accent the front lower door.
- Circular brushed brass weights and pendulum are antiqued, along
with the front locking door accessories.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with chime silence
- Finished in Heritage Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and
date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- Locking door for added security.
- Finish: Heritage Oak
- Movement: FC - West. w/silence
- Height: 79-1/2" (202 cm)
- Width: 25-1/2" (65 cm)
- Depth: 14" (36 cm)