- This unique floor clock features a white, porcelain-like dial,
framed by a hinged top door and composed of crotch figured veneers
in a sunburst pattern.
- The dial includes black Roman numerals with black hour, minute,
and second hands.
- The “neck” is framed by two carvings with a delicate leaf design.
- The polished brass lyre pendulum and weight shells are visible
behind the arched glass beveled door. This door is made with complementing
slip matched figured crotch veneers.
- Bookmatched figured crotch veneers are used in the inset panel
on the tall base, which includes a decorative shell and leaf overlay
and a carved gadroon design molding that wraps around the base.
- A Howard Miller Heirloom capsule with a certificate is included
for documenting the clock history for future generations.
- Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic
nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Finished in Windsor Casual on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven
and carpeted floors.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and
date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- Locking door for added security.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Finish: Windsor Casual
- Movement: FC - 3x w/auto
- Height: 87" (221 cm)
- Width: 25" (64 cm)
- Depth: 15-3/4" (40 cm)