- This floor clock features a distinct bonnet pediment with book-matched
olive ash burl overlays and a decorative carved applique.
- Brushed satin brass finished dial features cast center and corner
ornaments, and a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase. Includes
a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- Pendulum, with cast center disk and banded weight shells feature
brushed satin brass finish to complement the dial.
- Two columns feature large reeds with turned column caps that frame
the door. The multi-tiered Bombe base includes moulding below the
door and a decorative cut out.
- Lower door features a decorative moulding with a patterned bevelled
- Glass mirrored back.
- Removable top side panels feature bevelled glass and offer easy
access to the movement.
- Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster,
St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with
full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic night time chime shut-off option.
- Finished in Legacy Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room.
- Adjustable levellers under each corner provide stability on uneven
and carpeted floors.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Locking door for added security.
- Made in the USA.
- Height 88.5" (225 cm)
- Width 27" (69 cm)
- Depth 16" (41 cm)