- This shapely floor clock features a hinged top door, a removable
crown, and a raised panel below the dial. The base features an overlay
panel and a decorative carved cutout with rosettes.
- The antique dial is specially inscribed with Ty Pennington's signature.
Features worn black Arabic numerals, a seconds track, and black serpentine
- Antique brushed brass-finished weight shells and pendulum on a wood
- The dial and pendulum are illuminated with separate lamps.
- Bottom door features an inset panel with a decorative carving which
frames the convex glass, which reveals the swinging pendulum.
- Convex glass in the top and bottom doors.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with automatic
nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Lightly distressed finish in Hampton Cherry on select hardwoods
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven
and carpeted floors.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date,
by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- Heirloom Record Certificate with capsule is included for recording
your clock’s ownership history for future generations.
- Locking door for added security.
H. 86" (218 cm)
W. 24" (61 cm)
D. 13" (33 cm)